Clean Air is Healthy Air
It’s important to the health of you and your family to breathe clean air in your home.
Indoor air pollution is now listed by the Environmental Protection Agency as the fourth greatest environmental threat to Americans. When your heating and cooling system is running, airborne contaminants are being drawn into your duct system. Over a period of time, these harmful contaminants will eventually build up inside your air ducts.
Indoor contaminants may include: dust mites, tobacco smoke, household mold, chemicals, airborne allergens, bacteria, animal dander and carbon monoxide. These contaminants are then circulated throughout your home or office and effect the health and comfort of you, your family, or your employees.
Did You Know?
- Cleaning the air ducts removes dust, allergens and debris.
- Air Duct Cleaning is STRONGLY recommended by the biggest health agencies in the United States, such as the American Lung Association, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Indoor air Quality Association.
- The average adult inhales two tablespoons of indoor dust daily according to the EPA.
Healthy Living Air Duct Cleaning offers:
- Exceptional service from a family-owned, local company.
- Local service technicians in the greater Milwaukee area.
- You can feel safe and comfortable with our professional technicians in your home.
- We are respectful to your property and your time.
- Rest assured that the job will be done right.
Call Healthy Living Air Duct Cleaning Today 262.236.6750!
Check Out Our Process in this Video
View this entertaining and informational video about why it’s important to have your air ducts cleaned. You’ll see Healthy Living Air Duct Cleaning owner, Jonathan Janusiak demonstrate our process.